345 AC stands for the three hundredth and forty-fifth year following the Cataclysm, during the Time of Darkness in the Age of Despair.
- The Dragonarmies increase in size and train, in order to weed out the weak.
- The dragon Khisanth kills Highlord Maldeev and is punished by Takhisis before being sent to Xak Tsaroth to guard the Blue Crystal Staff.
- Raistlin Majere exposes the Belzor religion as false and fraudulent. He is then almost burned at the stake, but is rescued by his companions and the High Sheriff of Haven.
- Metallic dragons are sighted over Taladas. The Oath of Neutrality prevents them from joining the coming war, but they search for their eggs in vain on the distant continent.
- The apprentice mage Myrella aids the white-robed magic-user Jenque in preventing the mage mage Borgys from animating the dead.
- Riva Silvercrown finds a clutch of metallic dragon eggs, and saves the hatchlings from a group of treasure-seeking gnomes. Riva is then named a dragon-friend by the bronze dragon Veryntrilyx.
- The Innfellows encounter the mage Rieve who transforms people into animals. Raistlin transforms his companions into animals and they overcome Rieve and force him to never trouble the folk of Solace again.
- Caramon, Sturm and Tasslehoff are captured by minotaurs whilst searching for jarlswort. The fighters are thrown overboard, whilst the kender is taken prisoner.
- A strange plague breaks out in Solamnia, in which victims have their right arm turn into snakes and then they turn to stone. Guerrand di Thon gains the aid of Nuitari and neutralizes the curse. The curse is traced to Lyim Rhistadt who infiltrates Bastion and restores his lost arm. The gods destroy Bastion, due to its failure to protect the Lost Citadel.
- The Worldscap Mountains erupt on the Isle of Karthay.
None at this time.
Report An Error or Add to this Article | Submit a new Article
This article has been viewed 3,463 times. It was added on April 13, 2006, and was last modified on August 21, 2009.
Information presented in the Dragonlance Lexicon has been independently researched by a team of volunteers, and original sources have been cited for each article. This and any other Lexicon articles are intended for personal use only and may NOT be posted on any other web site or otherwise distributed.