348 AC stands for the three hundredth and forty-eighth year following the Cataclysm, during the Time of Darkness in the Age of Despair.
- A small force of the Dragonarmies is sent to overrun the town of Hope's End, but are defeated by the Army of the Mad Baron.
- The War of the Lance begins.
- Chot Es-Kalin allies with the Dragonarmies, and King Lorac of the Silvanesti also brokers a deal to keep his people out of the war.
- The Black Dragonarmy and White Dragonarmy invade Balifor and Goodlund.
- The Green Dragonarmy and Red Dragonarmy overrun Nordmaar and establish a stronger foothold over the land of Khur.
- The Blue Dragonarmy invades Schallsea to setup a base for controlling the New Sea region.
- The dragon Oliver leaves L'Indasha Yman to take part in the war.
- Otik Sandath serves a batch of ale spiked with love powder that causes a wild party.
- Isarn Hammerfell forges the Kingsword, which is stolen shortly after.
- Bulmammon is murdered by his subordinate Karl Baeron, who becomes the chief assassin for Ariakas.
- The draconian Kang is trained as an engineer after Ariakas has a bet with one of his officers about the intelligence of Draconians. Kang then meets up with the draconians Slith, Gloth and Fulkth and forms the First Dragonarmy Bridging Company.
- The Sea Witch Sagarassi and her forces attack Watermere.
- Treyen Silverwake allies Watermere with dolphins, octopi, tritons, whales, hippocampi, and Dragon Turtles against Sagarassi.
- The chief shaman of the Que-Nal receives a vision from Zeboim blessing Shadowwalker as the next chief shaman.
- Bram di Thon learns of his heritage and learns tuatha magic.
- Lyim Rhistadt finds the Gauntlet of Ventyr, kills Aniirin III and becomes the leader of Qindaras.
None at this time.
Cormac di Thon
Jeffrey of Palanthas
Report An Error or Add to this Article | Submit a new Article
This article has been viewed 4,065 times. It was added on April 3, 2006, and was last modified on November 8, 2009.
Information presented in the Dragonlance Lexicon has been independently researched by a team of volunteers, and original sources have been cited for each article. This and any other Lexicon articles are intended for personal use only and may NOT be posted on any other web site or otherwise distributed.