344 AC stands for the three hundredth and forty-second year following the Cataclysm, during the Time of Darkness in the Age of Despair.
- The Dragonarmies increase in size and train, in order to weed out the weak.
- Sturm Brightblade learns from Vertumnus that Boniface Crownguard betrayed his father. He challenges the knight but is defeated. Sturm returns to Solace.
- The Majere twins take the streets to earn money, where they encounter Tasslehoff, Flint and Sturm. Kitiara returns to Solace with the half-elf Tanis and the group all become friends and known as the Innfellows.
- Flint, Tanis, Tasslehoff and Sturm are caught in a snowstorm. Sturm and Tanis get lost, and Tasslehoff plays a flute that draws them back to shelter.
- Tasslehoff is abducted by bandits, however he tricks them and leads his captors to his friends, the Innfellows instead, who defeat the bandits and then return home.
- Kitiara, Tanis and their companions rally the Darken Owls and fight against the Valdane at his castle near Icewall. On his defeat, they return to Solace.
- Maquesta Kar-Thon is forced by minotaurs to hunt down a morkoth in order to save her father's life. She captures the morkoth and returns to Mithas in time, however the minotaur Attat goes back on his word and lets her father die. Maquesta becomes permanent captain of the Perechon.
- Riva Silvercrown undertakes a quest to prove her worth to her father and attempt to become a Knight of Solamnia. She defeats a white dragon and returns home with the respect of her father and his men.
None at this time.
Report An Error or Add to this Article | Submit a new Article
This article has been viewed 2,872 times. It was added on March 30, 2006, and was last modified on October 21, 2007.
Information presented in the Dragonlance Lexicon has been independently researched by a team of volunteers, and original sources have been cited for each article. This and any other Lexicon articles are intended for personal use only and may NOT be posted on any other web site or otherwise distributed.