347 AC stands for the three hundredth and forty-seventh year following the Cataclysm, during the Time of Darkness in the Age of Despair.
- The Dragonarmies mobilize and the five armies are deployed to key areas of Ansalon.
- Lord Myca of Thorador uses prisoners to aid him against Ma Mable and her three sons, before the prisoners escape with the adventurer Bennybuck Cloudberry.
- Sturm Brightblade reaches the ruins of his family's castle and finds the sword Brightblade. He fights Highlord Merinsaard, who is cut down from behind by an arrow fired by Kitiara Uth Matar, who disappears again.
- The Majere twins join the army of the Mad Baron and take part in the Battle of Hope's End. Kitiara Uth Matar joins the Dragonarmies and takes part in the same battle on the opposing side. She is promoted to a regimental commander.
- Raistlin and his brother journey across Abanasinia and the mage exposes a series of fake clerics. The twins also aid the knight, Sir Gawain, break a curse on Death's Keep.
- The Majere twins enter the city of Mereklar where they aid Bast, Lord of Cats in preventing demons from escaping the Abyss. In the city, Raistlin finds a copy of Brothers Majere and destroys the book.
Report An Error or Add to this Article | Submit a new Article
This article has been viewed 3,231 times. It was added on March 29, 2006, and was last modified on March 29, 2008.
Information presented in the Dragonlance Lexicon has been independently researched by a team of volunteers, and original sources have been cited for each article. This and any other Lexicon articles are intended for personal use only and may NOT be posted on any other web site or otherwise distributed.