342 AC stands for the three hundredth and forty-second year following the Cataclysm, during the Time of Darkness in the Age of Despair.
- The cult of Belzor starts to grow in Abanasinia
- Gilon Majere is killed in a logging accident and his wife Rosamun passes away. Kitiara leaves money for her twin brothers and then leaves Solace once more.
- Raistlin and Sturm trick some local thieves and the two "deputies" capture them for the sheriff of Solace.
- The Draconian process is taught to black-robed wizards and evil clerics, and five different species of draconians emerge. Many are assigned to the Dragonarmies whilst others are ordered to renew the search for Berem.
- Tasslehoff accidentally teleports himself to the citadel of the Magus, who tries to use the Prince of Demons to kill him. The kender unwittingly frees the Prince of Demons, who kills the Magus and returns Tasslehoff to Solace.
The Master (Monk)
Report An Error or Add to this Article | Submit a new Article
This article has been viewed 3,012 times. It was added on March 29, 2006, and was last modified on October 7, 2009.
Information presented in the Dragonlance Lexicon has been independently researched by a team of volunteers, and original sources have been cited for each article. This and any other Lexicon articles are intended for personal use only and may NOT be posted on any other web site or otherwise distributed.