Taman Busuk is the melting pot for all the 'evil' races of Ansalon. This region contains three of the most important dark cities: Sanction, Neraka, and Gargath. Taman Busuk borders the Estwilde and Kern in the north and Zhakar in the south.
Taman Busuk as of 550 PC.For the most part, Taman Busuk is a mountainous region, with the exception of the wastelands located in the south. The Khalkists are broken in few places, most notable Godshome and Gargath. As a state, Taman Busuk is very weak, but the cities within it are much more important.
Neraka - Capital
Tower of Gargath
Tower of The Lost
Ruins of Godshome
Mystical and Holy Sites
Hand of Chaos
Mouth of Truth
Sands of Time
Hundred Mile Road
Lords of Doom
Vale of Vipers
- Dragonlance Campaign Setting, p.
- The Atlas of the Dragonlance World, p. 93
- Before the Mask, p. 5, 54, 57, 65, 105, 166, 187
- The Dragons of Krynn, "Final Touch", p. 59
- The Annotated Dragonlance Chronicles, Spring Dawning, p. 116
- Leaves from the Inn of the Last Home, p. 141
- Legacy of Steel, p. 82
- Player's Guide to the Dragonlance Campaign, "Geography of Krynn", p. 45
- Tales of the Lance, "Ansalon Book", p. 49-50
- Unsung Heroes, p. 3
- War of the Lance, (Sourcebook), p. 143-146
Report An Error or Add to this Article | Submit a new Article
There are 3 subcategories in this category, shown below. More pages may available in each subcategory.
Pages in category "Taman Busuk"
There are 22 pages in this section of this category.
This article has been viewed 8,506 times. It was added on June 16, 2005, and was last modified on September 23, 2008.
Information presented in the Dragonlance Lexicon has been independently researched by a team of volunteers, and original sources have been cited for each article. This and any other Lexicon articles are intended for personal use only and may NOT be posted on any other web site or otherwise distributed.