Kagonesti, 'Wilder Elves' (Pathfinder Conversion)
Kagonesti Elf Racial Traits
- Ability Adjustments: +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence. Kagonesti are shorter but more muscular than other elves, with a tendency to focus upon the physical over the cerebral.
- Medium: Kagonesti elves are Medium creatures, and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Kagonesti elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Elvensight: Kagonesti elves have low-light vision and can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under the circumstances. Elvensight also includes darkvision up to 30 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight.
- Keen Senses: Kagonesti elves gain a +2 bonus on sight- and sound-based Perception checks. They can make a Perception check to spot a secret or concealed door if they pass within 10 feet, regardless of whether or not they are actively looking.
- Wilderness Lore: Kagonesti elves gain a +1 racial bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks. At home in the forest, the Kagonesti possess an intimate understanding of the ways of nature.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Weapon Familiarity: Kagonesti elves are proficient with the spear, short spear, longspear, longbows (including composite longbows), short sword, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word "elven" in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Kagonesti elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Elves with high Intelligence scores may choose any of the following: Ergot, Gnoll, Goblin, Khurish, Ogre, Solamnic, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: The favored class of Kagonesti elves is Druid or Ranger. The choice must be made at 1st level and cannot be changed.
- Pathfinder RPG Alpha release 2
- Races of Ansalon
- Dragonlance Adventures
This item has been published here with permission from the author(s) and may not be reproduced without permission. This is a fan submission and its contents are completely unofficial. Some characters, places, likenesses and other names may be copyright Wizards of the Coast.